This is our purchasing process
- Buyer selects the properties they want to buy AFTER performing due diligence.
- Buyer fills in Purchase Contract using our template.
- After the offer is accepted, Buyer deposit at the Title Company the NON REFUNDABLE EARNEST MONEY (minimum $3,000 per property).
- Buyer to coordinate with Escrow Officer to fund the balance and sign the closing documents on or before the agreed closing date.
- Escrow Officer closes the transaction and buyer is the Owner of the property!
Some Other Details…
- If you are going to use a Hard Money Loan, please let us know at the time of committing to the property.
- If you are going to wire funds, ask the Escrow Officer for wiring instructions. *Remember: In many cases, you can close as soon as the title work is prepared.
Contact us for availability and access codes, most Vacant properties have numeric lockboxes on site. Please DO NOT disturb residents at Occupied properties. For these, drive by first, and let us know if you are interested to schedule an appointment.
If we show the property as “Occupied”, and you stop and engage residents, or shout from your car, etc., you will ‘Forfeit’ your right to purchase this and future properties from us. Tenants have rights, and we must all respect them.
Properties require $3,000 dollars non-refundable earnest money to open escrow, unless otherwise noted.
Other Terms of Sale
All properties are sold “AS IS”. Buyer pays all closing costs & HOA transfer type fees. Please contact the person who referred you to this site for any questions you may have.